TERMS AND CONDITIONS
It is agreed that all the information contained in this application is true and correct, and that the information is provided freely. It is agreed that the agent may contact any of the referees or references supplied for verification of this application.
The applicant agrees to the following:
- It is agreed and understood that in the event of this application being rejected there is no requirement at law for the agent to disclose to you any reason for such rejection. It is also agreed that no objection for not being provided a reason for any rejection of this application will be raised.
- It is agreed and understood that in the event of this application being approved by the agent, the agent may report any defaults that may occur from time to time in the tenancy with TICA DEFAULT TENANCY DATABASE and any other tenancy database which may be available. It is understood that in the event of a default being reported to TICA DEFAULT TENANCY DATABASE or any other tenancy database, the removal of such information is subject to the guidelines of the database companies.
- It is agreed and understood that in the event of this application being approved all initial monies will be paid to the agency in FULL.
- It is agreed that no keys for the property will be provided by the agent until such time as all monies owed are paid in full in accordance with clause above
- It is agreed that all tenants and approved occupants will abide by the policies of the agent as may be provided in relation to this tenancy.
- It is agreed that the agent may photocopy information supplied for their records.
- It is agreed that upon communication of acceptance of this application by the landlord or his agent that this tenancy shall be binding on both the landlord and the tenant. It is further agreed that all approved tenants will sign the Tenancy Agreement, and be bound by the terms and conditions of the Tenancy Agreement.